It’s been a good while since we’ve had some new Orbital around these parts.
Last week, the Guardian posted a link to a new track from the British duo (set to private, so not searchable on their Soundcloud page), a rework of the 2008 track of the same name. This is a seriously solid track, timeless, yet truly reminiscent of their older works. It’s full of whirring crescendos, chiming soundscapes, and 4 on the floor beats. This rework came right on the heels of the announcement that they are re-joining for a trio of shows in the next few months. Take a listen and let us know what you think!
Purchase the single at all major online music retailers, or click here.
Forbidden Fruit, Dublin, June 3 – 5
Bluedot, Jodrell Bank, Cheshire, July 7 – 9
Standon Calling, Hertfordshire, July 27 – 30
- Mix the Week: Wade – 2017 is on FIRE - February 25, 2017
- Movie Review – I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead - February 20, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Live Sessions Vol 001 – Donald Glaude Dj Dan 2×4 set at Ruby Skye DEC 2016 - February 17, 2017
- Techno Lovers Rejoice – Awakenings Festival’s 2017 Lineup is Here! - February 13, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Reid Speed – SPEED OF SOUND 025 - February 10, 2017
- Orbital Rejoins and Puts out a Rework Track - February 8, 2017
- Zedd Gets Political with ACLU Fundraiser Concert - February 7, 2017
- Telefon Tel Aviv at Defunkt Presents Hyperbole – A Quickie Review and Interview - February 6, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Skrillex Sunset Art Tour, Burning Man 2016 - January 27, 2017
- Mix of the Week – Winter 2017 Automatic Static – DJ Icey - January 20, 2017