Jesse Walker, denizen of Salt Like City Utah, brings the latest in design trends to the forefront of the public’s conscious during the day time. On special nights, he will step behind the decks. He couldn’t fake the funk if he tried. Jesse Walker tears down the house with this house-a-liscious mix.
Have an idea for next week’s MOTW? Leave us a message in the comments!
- Mix of the Week: Massive Attack – Live at Melt Music Festival (July 2010) - June 23, 2017
- Night Out at The Shakedown [feat. Soul Control] at The Flat - June 23, 2017
- Goldie Possibly Blows Banksy’s Identity Secret - June 23, 2017
- Mix of the Week: MATERIA Music Radio Show 009 with Paul Ritch - June 16, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Victor Calderone for Drumcode Radio 241 - June 9, 2017
- June’s Top 5 Photos – Snark and Circumstance Edition - June 6, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Anjunabeats Worldwide 509 with Maor Levi - June 2, 2017
- Mix of the Week: griff – Envision Festival 2016 – Lapa Stage Saturday Sunset - May 26, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Jordan Suckley- Damaged Radio 80 - May 19, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Mark Farina Live @ Melodic 11-2-96 - May 12, 2017