Jesse Walker, denizen of Salt Like City Utah, brings the latest in design trends to the forefront of the public’s conscious during the day time. On special nights, he will step behind the decks. He couldn’t fake the funk if he tried. Jesse Walker tears down the house with this house-a-liscious mix.
Have an idea for next week’s MOTW? Leave us a message in the comments!
- Mix of the Week: Jordan Suckley- Damaged Radio 80 - May 19, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Mark Farina Live @ Melodic 11-2-96 - May 12, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Traxsource LIVE! #117 with Hot Toddy - May 5, 2017
- Fyre on Fire: The Fyre Festival Lawsuit (and primer for those of us half paying attention) - May 2, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Sandra Collins – Groove Cruise Miami January 24 2017 - April 28, 2017
- Mix of the Week: STLNDRMS BEATS+CHILL // STLNDRMS mix - April 21, 2017
- Eric Prydz Takes Stereo Live on a Journey – 3/30/17 - April 18, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Bunny – Techno Prisoners - April 15, 2017
- I Made This for You: DoD Weekly Mixtape Fringe Strangeness and Chill Edition - April 12, 2017
- Dig Your Own Hole – The Chemical Brothers’ Masterpiece Turns 20 - April 8, 2017