Euphoria Music Festival announced today that they will be rebranding as Finding Euphoria. As part of this transition, they are switching from a weekend long event to a single day music festival on May 12th, with 3 days of drive up camping May 11-13th. In their release, they said that this was to allow them to do more events all year long, which according to the roster on their website, is 18 events so far, with “More events to be announced soon.” This includes a party barge, volleyball tournament, sustainability and wellness workshops, and an urban permaculture and fermentation workshop, just to name a few. We wish them the best, and hope that they foster the environment of wellness and love that seems to permeate through their series announcements.
Find out more information on their website at https://www.euphoriafest.com/
What are your thoughts on the rebrand? Sound off in the comments!
- Mix of the Week: Jordan Suckley @ Gatecrasher White Party (29.12.17) DMGDR88 - February 16, 2018
- New Music Monday: Boys Noize + Virgil Abloh – ORVANGE - February 12, 2018
- Mix of the Week: Tha Trickaz – BBC 1xtra Ignition Guest Mix - February 9, 2018
- Euphoria Music Festival Rebrands to Finding Euphoria - February 7, 2018
- New Music Monday: Envotion – Aero - February 5, 2018
- Mix of the Week: Rinse FM-Jan 2018-Barely Legal With Addison Groove - February 2, 2018
- New Music Monday: Above & Beyond – Tightrope - January 29, 2018
- Mix of the Week: Defected Croatia 2017 – The Shapeshifters (Live) - January 26, 2018
- New Music Monday: Oliver Smith – Inside - January 22, 2018
- Mix of the Week – ENiGMA Dubz - January 19, 2018