The votes are in – here are your top 5 Mixes of the Week from 2017. We look forward to another stellar year of bringing you fresh picked mixes from every genre.
Take a moment to revisit this mind bending fringe techno (and etc.) set from innovator, Richie Hawtin.
This solid GT set is followed by a Moon Boots guest mix, chocked full of tracks off of his stellar new album.
This all vinyl, harder than normal set is from Tiga’s residency at StereoBar Montreal – so fun and just a tad funky.
Get funky with this killer deep set from Deep House Moscow.
This solid, uplifting, and driving set from Ben Nicky was on our rotation for a long time!
- New Music Monday: Dave Depper – Do You Want Love? - January 15, 2018
- Mix of the Week: Fatboy Slim’s Smile High Club Vol. 2 - January 12, 2018
- New Music Monday – Green Velvet – La La Land (Walker & Royce Remix) - January 8, 2018
- Mix of the Week – Charlotte de Witte – 2017 #38 for Studio Brussel - January 5, 2018
- Year End Recap – Top 5 Mixes of the Week of 2017 - December 29, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Lenzman & Dan Stezo – The Boombox - December 29, 2017
- New Music Monday: Pye Corner Audio – Resist - December 25, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Sasha presents Last Night On Earth | Show 032 (December 2017) w/ Dubspeeka - December 22, 2017
- New Music Monday: Wajatta – Runnin’ - December 18, 2017
- Mix of the Week: Otto von Schirach Boiler Room Berlin DJ Set - December 15, 2017